- Hosts can show off their hosting skills and the area in which they live
- Hosts can make money from home
- it's really flexible, fun, friendly and fulfilling (plus you meet fantastic people)
- it's not like running a full time B&B.
- connection between Hosts and Guests - you are not paying for accommodation but rather an experience
- the spontaneous experience
- the personal touch
- explore areas your would not otherwise see
- unusual non-tourist side of life
- it's so much more fun than staying in a sterile hotel or normal B&B
- 1,000,000 X better experience staying with local people - get inside knowledge
- cheap, money-saving
- no fuss, no booking fees, no single supplements
- new places, people & experiences unavailable elsewhere
- no tourist rip-offs
- no tourists full stop!
- specialist bespoke accommodation in its own little way
- fun and time-maximising tips
- yummy home-cooked, authentic food
- lovely comfy spare rooms
- priceless info from Hosts about local attractions etc.
- for foreign visitors its a great way of getting a real cultural insight and authentic local experiences
- lovely Hosts + lovely Guests = lovely friends.
Try it. Find out. Give us a 24th reason!
Click here for a 'Quick Explanation'.